Friday, March 11, 2011

Arthur (Togetherness)

To you all reading in Japan, or those of you trying to get in touch with family and friends there, hang in there. I am so sorry to hear the shocking news of the tsunami. I can’t even begin to imagine how much you are dealing with. I am not sure the right words to say, and just hope today’s blog post can be uplifting in some tiny way.

Arthur Murray
3/3/2011
Togetherness

It’s all about putting yourselves together with the lovely stories among each other…everyone can do this.

Just focus on whatever you want to, the good days, bad days and most important things in your life.  This is the best class at the senior center because all you have to do is be yourself. 

With so many things going on there’s so much to talk about.  Today, Thursday, I was in a play.  It was very interesting, set in the time when Martin Luther King gave his speech in Washington, D.C.  This is the 3rd play we have done so far.

 I just had a birthday March 2nd.  I am 71 years young now (smile).  I am enjoying each and every day now because it is “later than you think”.  Tomorrow might not ever get here.

There should be more classes like this one.  People like you and I – TOGETHER.